Christmas is Coming!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Del.icio.us

Have had a look at Del.icio.us and can see some major benefits of having this installed - particularly for those who search a lot at home and would like an easy way to access favourite sites for updates at work and vice versa.

I had a little trouble installing the buttons, but when I went back to have another go, I decided to install them using the Yahoo tool bar and everything went like clockwork. It will take a little while to get some of my favourite sites on there and I guess we will have to install the buttons on the library computers, but at least whenever Damien decides to do something to the work stations at work, we won't lose all our Bookmarks and they will all be accessible on whichever computer we are needing to use at any one time. I am thinking that we will all have to use the buttons that have been set up on the library workstations - another user name and password!!!

Perhaps they could be used on the library website in some way - I am really not up with all the technicalities there!

No comments: